The FOCA publishes «Guidance Material/Information (GM/INFO)» on relevant topics. The aim of these documents is to help operators prepare the necessary documentation and certificates, define procedures and training courses, and adapt the Operations Manual system accordingly.
GM/INFO with the addition contain a checklist that is used by the authors as well as by inspectors. They also contain examples of solutions that can be adopted and modified as required. The objective here is to speed up the certification process.
Information: Please note that for some operation specifications, separate applications have to be submitted to the Airworthiness section (STLZ) regarding airworthiness for the purpose of entry into the aircraft register.
- FOCA GM/INFO - BASA Part FCL licence conversion - Theoretical Knowledge (PDF, 358 kB, 26.07.2022)
- FOCA GM/INFO - Examiner System (PDF, 798 kB, 05.07.2022)
- FOCA GM/INFO - Examination Guide AEROPLANE (PDF, 1 MB, 05.07.2022)
- FOCA GM/INFO - Examination Guide HELICOPTER (PDF, 1 MB, 05.07.2022)
- FOCA GM/INFO - Operational Leasing and Codeshare Agreements for Commercial Operations (PDF, 581 kB, 04.07.2022)
- FOCA GM/INFO - Operations and Training Manual (PDF, 5 MB, 28.06.2022)
- FOCA GM/INFO - CL Dangerous Goods Complex Aeroplanes (PDF, 1 MB, 23.06.2022)
- FOCA GM/INFO - DG CBTA (DE) (PDF, 1 MB, 23.06.2022)
- FOCA GM/INFO - EBT (PDF, 366 kB, 16.06.2022)
- FOCA GM/INFO - Radiotelefonieprüfung mit kombinierter Sprachprüfung (PDF, 1019 kB, 09.02.2022)
- FOCA GM/INFO - CL Management System (PDF, 2 MB, 27.01.2022)
- FOCA GM/INFO - CL Management System - FSTD Supplementary Provisions Consolidated (PDF, 3 MB, 27.01.2022)
- FOCA GM/INFO - How to become an assessor (PDF, 143 kB, 25.01.2022)
- FOCA GM/INFO - Management Personnel (PDF, 719 kB, 17.01.2022)
- FOCA GM/INFO - RTF examiners (PDF, 603 kB, 07.12.2021)