How do I refer my case to FOCA?

If your passenger rights have been violated, you can report this to the FOCA: 

All you have to do is complete the corresponding online form, sign it and send it to the address indicated below. Please also enclose a copy of your flight booking and official identification document (e.g. passport or identification card). If you have not yet contacted the airline directly, please do so without delay, because we will also need a copy of your correspondence with it. 

If you need assistance with completing the report form or have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our expert legal staff will be pleased to help you. You can contact us by phone Monday to Friday between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. on +41 (0)58 465 95 96

Since our aim is help protect your rights as a passenger, our service is free of charge. Unlike commercial service providers, we do not make any deductions from the amount paid directly to you by the airline.

Last modification 05.02.2018

Top of page


Federal Office of Civil Aviation FOCA

Passenger's Rights
3003 Bern
+41 58 465 95 96
(Weekdays from 2.00 to 4.00 pm)

Print contact