Information for passengers of Skywork
Konkurs über die SkyWork Airlines AG eröffnet
Das Regionalgericht Bern-Mittelland hat am 6. September über die Skywork Airlines AG den Konkurs eröffnet. Jetzt ist das Konkursamt Bern-Mittelland zuständig für die Abwicklung des Konkurses. Betroffene Passagiere finden auf https://www.skywork-konkurs.ch Informationen über das Konkursverfahren SkyWork Airlines AG.
Booking made via (Swiss) travel agency
- In case booking was made via travel agency, please contact the travel agency / booking office. In case of a package tour, the travel agency will look for an alternative flight.
- In case the booking was made via a Swiss travel agency and you face difficulties with the travel agency, you have the possibility to address the Ombudsman of the Swiss Travel Industry: https://www.ombudsman-touristik.ch/home/
Booking made via Online Booking platform
- We recommend to contact the booking platform, however please note that in case of a booking via online booking platform, in most cases this is not a tour operator but only an intermediary and for the passengers the situation is the same as to a direct booking with an airline.
Direct booking with an airline
- In case of insolvency of an airline (and cease of operation), passengers have to submit their claims (e.g. ticket costs) to the administrator / liquidator. As soon as we have further information (including contact details of the liquidator), we will publish it on our homepage.
- We recommend that passengers check their insurance cover, and whether they have coverage for cancelled flights in case of insolvency of an airline.
- In case the ticket was paid with a credit card, we recommend that passengers contact their credit card organisation in order to check whether a refund of the ticket costs is made.
Confirmation end of activities Skywork (PDF, 33 kB, 30.08.2018)
In case of further questions please contact our specialists from the Team Passenger Rights:
Tel: +41 (0)58 465 95 96