The FOCA publishes «Guidance Material/Information (GM/INFO)» on relevant topics. The aim of these documents is to help operators prepare the necessary documentation and certificates, define procedures and training courses, and adapt the Operations Manual system accordingly.
GM/INFO with the addition contain a checklist that is used by the authors as well as by inspectors. They also contain examples of solutions that can be adopted and modified as required. The objective here is to speed up the certification process.
Information: Please note that for some operation specifications, separate applications have to be submitted to the Airworthiness section (STLZ) regarding airworthiness for the purpose of entry into the aircraft register.
- FOCA GM/INFO - Examiner System (PDF, 697 kB, 09.08.2021)
- FOCA GM/INFO - Procedure for acceptance of Language proficiency tests taken outside of Switzerland (PDF, 175 kB, 05.08.2021)
- FOCA GM/INFO - Theorieprüfung für Privatpiloten (PDF, 549 kB, 13.07.2021)
- FOCA GM/INFO - Examination Guide AEROPLANE (PDF, 868 kB, 27.04.2021)
- FOCA GM/INFO - Examination Guide HELICOPTER (PDF, 843 kB, 27.04.2021)
- FOCA GM/INFO - CAT SET Operations in IMC or at Night (PDF, 2 MB, 07.01.2021)
- FOCA GM/INFO - Private Operation with Aeroplane Listed on AOC (PDF, 2 MB, 16.10.2020)
- FOCA GM/INFO - Language Assessor Handbook (PDF, 1 MB, 13.10.2020)
- FOCA GM/INFO - Ground Operations Manual (GOM) (PDF, 834 kB, 03.08.2020)
- FOCA Checklist ORO.GEN.310 Mixed Operations (PDF, 212 kB, 03.08.2020)
- FOCA GM/INFO - ORO.GEN.310 Mixed Operations (PDF, 1 MB, 03.08.2020)
- FOCA GM/INFO - CCIT/CCA (Cabin Crew Initial Training / Cabin Crew Attestation) (PDF, 750 kB, 01.06.2020)
- FOCA GM/INFO - Minimum Equipment List (PDF, 949 kB, 10.10.2019)
- FOCA GM/INFO - Electronic Flight Bag (PDF, 582 kB, 09.10.2019)
- FOCA GM/INFO - Use of Helicopters to Trigger Avalanches (PDF, 673 kB, 05.08.2019)
Last modification 26.03.2021