The FOCA appoints examiners, trains them and supervises their activities. Examiners have the duty of ensuring that pilots meet and comply with the relevant national and international training requirements.
Guides and WorkinstructionsExaminer coursesFormsNewsletter
- 67.010 Application for Examinercourse SPA (PDF, 167 kB, 28.02.2019)
- 67.020 Application for Examinercourse MPA (PDF, 114 kB, 04.12.2018)
- 67.050 Aeroplane Examiner MPA type extension EASA (PDF, 159 kB, 10.09.2020)
- 67.051 Examiner SPA class type extension (PDF, 249 kB, 19.05.2020)
- 67.110 Application for Examinercourse Helicopter (PDF, 133 kB, 04.12.2018)
- 67.840 Revalidation Language Assessor Authorisation EASA (PDF, 98 kB, 18.03.2019)
- 67.930 Examiner AoC alle Kategorien (PDF, 245 kB, 12.11.2020)
- 67.940 Revalidation Renewal Examiner Authorisation (PDF, 180 kB, 12.11.2020)
This newsletter informs examiners for pilot exams and anyone interested about our current activities, news and regulatory changes.