Persons wishing to obtain a pilot licence or instrument rating are required to pass an official theory examination. Candidates must pass the theory examination before they can take the practical examination.
The registration form is sent by e-mail with the subject «Registration» by the flight school to email@example.com. A passport or ID copy is required for the first registration for a PPL/BPL/SPL theory exam.
All theory examinations must have been successfully passed within an 18-month period.
Once a candidate has passed the final theory examination, he or she has 24 months to take the practical examination for LAPL, PPL, SPL or BPL. A period of 36 months applies for CPL and IR.
- 69.910 PPL_LAPL(A), PPL_LAPL(H), SPL, BPL (hot-air balloon)_d (PDF, 186 kB, 25.11.2020)
- 69.920 CPL(A), CPL(A) Bridge (PDF, 677 kB, 13.10.2020)
- 69.921 CPL(H), CPL(H) Bridge (PDF, 676 kB, 13.10.2020)
- 69.930 ATPL(A), ATPL(A) Bridge (PDF, 561 kB, 13.10.2020)
- 69.931 ATPL(H)VFR, ATPL(H)IFR, ATPL(H)Bridge (PDF, 564 kB, 13.10.2020)
- 69.940 IR(A_H), EIR & CB IR(A) (PDF, 619 kB, 13.10.2020)