The FOCA keeps a register of contaminated sites on aerodromes (under Contaminated Sites Ordinance, SR 814.680 (not available in English)).
Publication of the cadastre of polluted sites at aerodromes
The FOCA lists sites in the cadastre where the greatest likelihood of pollution exists. Wherever possible entries contain information regarding:
- type and quantity of waste at that location;
- period of storage, period of operation respectively date of accident;
- previously conducted investigations and environmental protection measures;
- effects already determined;
- areas of the environment at risk;
- particular events such as waste incineration, landslides, floods, fires or major incidents.
English is not one of Switzerland's official languages. Please consult this page in German, French or Italian.
Federal Office of Civil Aviation
Tel: +41 58 465 98 96
Fax: +41 58 465 92 12